Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Reader Comments About "The Secret Adventures of Wonder Bunny"


 We are nearly finished editing Sam’s latest Sci-Fi book, The Adventures of Wonder Bunny.  A few of our friends who have read the prepublication copy have sent the following comments.  We will keep you informed as soon as it is available to the public.

Regards,
Sam

Reader Comments on “The Adventures of Wonder Bunny” by Samuel Orrin Sewell

“Insightful, provocative, entertaining and helpful in the  contemplation of the enduring question;- Why are we here?” 

“The book offers an explanation of the order of the universe that becomes an ‘A-Ha’ moment.” 

“I liked the variety of the three different subjects in the adventures.  Each of the adventures could be a book by itself.”

“This book is very cleverly constructed, deserving of continuing contemplation.” 

“This book starts out as a fantasy adventure, and proceeds to address many profound questions.” 

“I never thought a science fiction book would turn out to be one of the most important books I have read in my entire life.”

“It is so well written, and chock full of goodies.”

“As a fellow Mensan, I was suspicious of the title WONDER BUNNY.  I thought it was a children’s book.  Boy, was I in for a surprise!”

“Until now, I never knew how much I never knew!”

“Full of things I never knew or thought of, as well as many things that I think and feel, but couldn’t put into words.”  

“I really enjoyed it.  The history of the world’s religions was very informative.”

“Very compelling.   The science was over my head, but was written in a way that I understood what you were trying to convey.”  

“This book definitely gave me a lot of new things to think about in relation to my own mind and my world”.  

“It also created a sense of obligation to be more than I have been, knowing what humans are really capable of.”  

“I think this would be a fascinating text to use for a book club or even just a conversation with a few other open-minded people to explore other possibilities of thinking about our purpose here.”

If you are curious, here is a promotional link


No comments: