Thursday, July 3, 2014

FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND OF 2006 I HAD A HEART ATTACK!!


FOURTH OF JULY WEEKEND OF 2006 I HAD A HEART ATTACK!!

The doctors told me that I was not a candidate for stents or open heart surgery.  My heart was in such bad shape that I needed a heart transplant.  Heart transplants cost half a million dollars! There was a double digit chance I would not come off the operating table alive. The quality of life after a heart transplant is poor, and the life expectancy averages 5 years. Without surgery the doctors said I would be dead by Christmas.

My wife and I started researching the possibility of reversing heart disease naturally (which the doctors said couldn’t be done.)   Two years after starting my Total Life Saving Regimen I was walking four miles a day, living a normal productive life, and I never did have surgery.  Here is a link to my Total Life Saving Regimen  http://thenaturaladvocate.blogspot.com/2011/08/my-total-life-saving-regimen-from-i.html

We even wrote a book about my experiences.  Now, eight years later, I am still thriving on the solutions we discovered back in 2006.  Here is a link to buy the book, “I Fired My Doctors and Saved My Life” http://www.lulu.com/us/en/shop/sam-and-bunny-sewell/i-fired-my-doctors-and-saved-my-life/paperback/product-3421514.html

PDF download copies ($12.50) can be sent instantly to you or to friends, so you can begin reading right away!  
If you would prefer a personally autographed copy, or a MSWord copy of the original manuscript (so you can make your personal notations in the text) please contact us at bunnysam@bestselfusa.com

View videos FREE of charge at: www.ifiredmydoctors.blogspot.com


A referral about the book written by a fellow professional is at: http://ifiredmydoctors.blog126.fc2.com/blog-entry-1.html

No comments: