Saturday, July 20, 2013

White baby murdered by black teens - Who was Antonio West?

Who was Antonio West?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151685308194178&set=a.430235629177.220086.652974177&type=1&ref=nf

Hello. Don’t recognize me? That’s OK; I understand.

My name was Antonio West. I was the 13-month old child who was shot in the face at point blank range by two black teens, who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot.

I think my murder and my mommy’s wounding made the news for maybe a day, and then disappeared.

A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick, Georgia ruled the black teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty... too bad it was me who got the death sentence from my killers instead, because Mommy didn’t have the money they demanded. 

See, my family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder wasn’t ruled a ‘hate crime’. 

Oh, and President Obama didn’t take a single moment to acknowledge my murder. He couldn’t have any children who could possibly look like me - so why should he care?

I’m one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media didn’t care to cover the story of my being killed in cold blood.

There isn’t a white equivalent of Al Sharpton, because if there was he would be branded a ‘racist’. So no one’s rushing to Brunswick, Georgia to demonstrate and demand ‘justice’ for me. There’s no ‘White Panther’ party, either, to put a bounty on the lives of the two black teens who murdered me.

I have no voice, I have no representation, and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

Isn’t this a great country?

So while you’re out seeking ‘justice for Trayvon’, please remember to seek ‘justice’ for me. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee-shirts with my face on them, and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Trayvon.

I won’t hold my breath.


I don’t have to anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Socially acceptable bigotry and racism is constantly espoused by leaders such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. Yesterday Al Sharpton announced he is planning and initiating an effort to relinquish basic civil rights of all citizens by removing their lawful right to protect themselves against hostile actions. ?. By repealing” Florida’s Self Protection law,” Is Rev. Sharpton implying that his followers be afforded the right to rob, maim and rape those that oppose these physical actions by not protecting themselves and their family? Has Sharpton and Jackson ever reviewed violent criminal statistics in Chicago Ill? Does Sharpton and Jackson really feel they are of a privileged class that requires exceptional tolerance? Does Sharpton and Jackson actually feel that all future litigation involving his privileged class must be reviewed and agreed by them?

Rev Sharpton and Jesse please put your arrogant, uneducated biasness aside and strive to unite rather than divide.

Anonymous said...

The baby's name is Antonio Santiago (his mother is Sherry West) and his father is also Antonio Santiago. The two black teens (15 and 17) who are charged with the crime can't be given death penalty because they are juveniles, but that is at the requirement of the SCOTUS and not Georgians.

Note also that this was a "white hispanic" baby in his stroller shot by two black teens. Several of the older black teen's family members were also arrested for disposing of the gun and lying to the police to cover for the shooter.

Good of you to point to the ignorance of the race pimps, Al and Jesse, for their double standard, but please don't invite them to Georgia. We will surely handle this in a just manner but without the desperate attempts to revive a long irrelevance of the hustlers of hate.