Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Feedback responses Sam Sewell’s interview with Bill Clade on BlogTalk Radio





Feedback responses Sam Sewell’s interview with Bill Clade on BlogTalk Radio

Sam Sewell is very knowledgeable.  He can speak authoritatively on a wide spectrum of topics.
June - Florida

Great interview Sam!!!
Sandy – California

I have never heard anybody make clear the relationship between religion and government until I heard these two guys.
Lois – Oklahoma

No wonder the Founding Fathers put all those “The Government Shall Not” clauses in the Constitution.  The Government is the “beast” the Bible warns us about.
Jean – Florida

Rev. Sam Sewell sure knows his Biblical scholarship.  I hadn’t heard the terms eixegesis “lead into” and exegesis “lead out of” since I was in seminary.  Politically conservative leaders lead us into the meaning of the Constitution.  Liberal leaders lead us out of the meaning of the Constitution.
Pastor Gene – Florida

I listened to the whole 90 minutes twice.
Julie – Kansas City

I kept repeating one section until I could write down this quote from Rev. Sewell, "Conservatives are enemies of the Government. Liberals are enemies of the nation, because they are not enemies of the Government."
Kevin – Indiana

No comments: