Thursday, March 1, 2012

WND TV to live-stream Arpaio eligibility report

WND TV to live-stream Arpaio eligibility report

March 1 news conference to announce findings of 1st official probe

Sheriff Joe Arpaio

PHOENIX, Ariz. – When Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio announces the findings of the first official law-enforcement investigation into the questions surrounding Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility for office at a news conference Thursday, March 1, WND TV will be there to provide exclusive live-streaming, founder and Editor Joseph Farah announced today.


 “When I took this mission on, I took it on to possibly be able to clear the president,” Arpaio said during a speech in Maricopa County. “I was doing him a favor. We’ll see what happens.”

Arpaio has kept the results of the investigation close to the vest, but suggested in a speech Tuesday that new information would be revealed.

“I don’t have press conferences just to get my name on television. When I have a press conference, I talk about something,” Arpaio said. “I had about 250 tea party people, to sign a petition . . . came to me and asked their sheriff to investigate Obama and the birth certificate. So what should I do? Throw it in the waste basket and forget it like everybody else has done?”

The comments drew applause from the crowd, which was assembled to hear both Arpaio and presidential candidate Rick Santorum.


The WND TV live-streaming event is also made possible through the support of the Western Center for Journalism.

Other sponsorships are welcome. Please contact marketing@wnd.com.

No comments: