Friday, June 18, 2010

Red Alert: Florida is Under Attack !!! - fake tea party

My Fellow Patriots:

As of this morning, the Fake Tea Party "Political" with alleged aid of ultra liberals such as US Rep. Alan Grayson have filled for 4 US Congressional Seats and 12 Florida House of Representatives Seats.

The people involved in this "Fake Tea Party" have never been involved with the tea party movement. Their goals appear to be:

Minimize and destroy the Tea Party Movement by causing confusion, distraction and misdirection

Get Liberals elected by splitting the conservative vote in key races
Extort money from candidates for not hiring them as "consultants"
Here is part of email with Fred O'Neal, chairman of the fake tea party, threatening a candidate:

Click Here http://teapartywire.com/faketeaparty/2010/06/18/oneal-is-threatening-a-republican-candidate-in-orlando/

They are bullies and have threaten myself and tea party leaders, bloggers, and members with frivolous lawsuits. I won't be bullied by my government or some political hack consultants. Unfortunately for them, I learned a long time ago, the best way to deal with a bully is a good punch to the nose and kick to the crotch.

I intend to fight for America against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, till my last breath.

If you want to help out in this fight please email me at everett@southfloridateaparty.org

Sincerely, Everett Wilkinson Florida Tea Party www.FloridaTeaParty.com

No comments: