Saturday, July 25, 2009

This is why I call him AKA Obama


Kenneth L Allen

Ref: Federal Lawsuit

Dear Kenneth,

I read a copy of your lawsuit, and wish you well in it. I too would sue if I had enough time left on earth. I am writing to provide you with some additional insight that you may already be aware of.

In the event that you are not I wish to inform you of the possibility that the name Barrack H Obama may never have legally been restored to Barry Soetoro.

In most states a petition for name change IS required by law, and becomes PUBLIC RECORD when the court grants the name change. I spent many months searching all possible databases, and newspaper files in an attempt to determine exactly when his birth name was legally reinstated. I was not able to find any evidence that the name Barrack H Obama was ever legally reinstated.

If this is still the case then the person occupying the Whitehouse is legally Barry Soetoro. This means that he isn't even the legal POTUS.

In reality he is pretending to be the POTUS. I also believe that many in Congress are fully aware of this imposter, but are afraid to try to do anything about it. This name change petition is extremely important to your lawsuit, and you should pursue action under FOIA to force the record of name change to be revealed, where and when it was legally carried out. If no record is found then there is ACTIONABLE doubt of his being the legal POTUS. He registered, and campaigned under the name of Obama. That is the name that he must legally hold, to be the legally elected POTUS. This all needs to be seriously researched.

I am 77 years of age, and in failing health. I have passed all of this on to you in the hope that you might be able to use this info to add strength to your case.

We need to nail him, preferably to a cross.

Best Regards,

No comments: