Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oath of Allegiance does not expire!

Many people have asked me why I keep up this blog and keep up the fight against the government.

The government is conspiring against the citizens. The citizens have pitchforks, torches, tea bags, tea parties, Grand Juries and the Constitution. The government doesn't stand a chance!

"Conservatives are enemies of the government. Liberals are enemies of the nation because they are not enemies of the government."
Aristotle the Hun


The tour of duty may expire but not the Oath of Allegiance

I, Samuel O. Sewell, do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.


Please note that not all enemies of the Nation and Constitution are foreign.

2 comments:

The Cold Warrior said...

Great blog Aristotle, keep posting over at resistnet as well, we need all the people like you we can get.

Anonymous said...

Amen! What is the LINK to resisnet?