Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ATTTN BLOGGERS: Obama to be outed by Mossad? - RUMOR VALIDATION OR CONTROL ALERT

I am very eager to get some validation or followup on the below quoted information. I am also hoping that I am not compromising intelligence. I belong to AFIO and I am sensitive to such matters so I will be quick to remove this post if asked to do so by a legitimate authority.

In August I received a curious email. As a XXXXXX that covers international politics with a focus on Mideast affairs, XXX XXXXX gets a fair share of baseless tips and phony rumors. I ignore most of them and delete them unread. This one was a bit different. It came from a national security lawyer with extensive credentials and intelligence connections that checked out, and a phone number.

XXX XXXXX has been running a series of articles exploring the vagaries of Barack Obama's birth and concealed documentation, and this was the jumping off point of the email which confirmed the claim that Obama was not born in Hawaii, that "Mossad are going with Mombassa" but "Proving Mombassa is not so easy, as NSIS in Nairobi are clamming up tight, as are MI6 in London, who have the original Mombassa file and full details of the birth."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to your sight and fascinated by the information. I'm not a journalist but when you're talking about birth records the best source may be genealogists. If Obama was a British citizen then christening, birth, marriage records should not only reside at St. Catherines house in London, but also through the Latter Day Saints film library as they extensively microfilmed the records there which you can order them. My research was for ancestors on the Isle of Man and also in Carlisle, England. The records for both were in London.
An unrelated thought. When I first heard the news report that a Taliban leader had warned of an attack on Washington that would be "amazing" I wasn't thinking of a bomb or a 747 (as they did not say devastating or on America). My first thought was our new president is either the attack or at very least the messenger.