Friday, October 10, 2008

"Francis Xavier Christianson denies he is a Catholic" - and Barack Hussein Obama denies he is a Muslim

"Francis Xavier Christianson denies he is a Catholic" - and Barack Hussein Obama denies he is a Muslim


My name is Francis Xavier Christianson... AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU KEEP ASKING ME IF I'M CATHOLIC?
Oh -- i get it! just because my dad was born in Italy and -- well i guess that is a Catholic country... you naturally assume that I'm Catholic or something -- still that's a big leap isn't it?
Ok, ok, sure - my dad WAS Catholic and he (and mom) gave me a Christian name... and of course it is also true that all of dad's realtives (including my half-siblings) are Catholic...
And yes, sure my half-siblings will TELL you that I'm Catholic but how would they know? That's just what my dad told them!
Before you bring it up -- I'll admit it -- my step-father was also a Catholic and he did move my mom and me to Spain -- which is also (I guess) a Catholic country -- and sure he registered me on official government documents as a "Catholic"... but that was really just a... well... a silly little typo (that he kept making over and over)
SO -- NOW THAT I HAVE CLEARED THAT UP -- WHY DO YOU INSIST ON ASKING ME IF I'M A CATHOLIC?
Just because I recently slipped-up in a TV interview and discussed "My Christian Faith?"
People forget their religious beliefs all the time! Once I thought I was Jewish for a whole weekend! Heck -- for at least the last 18 months or so I've thought I was Jesus!
Sure, I went by the name Barry -- ummm -- I mean "Frank" for a little while in High School -- but then I made a big point of insisting later that everyone call me "Francis Xavier" -- because I really, really wanted to emphasize how NOT Catholic I am. 'cause I'm not -- really -- I swear. See, a REAL Catholic wouldn't swear right?
And is it my fault that a whole bunch of famous "Catholics" love me and want me to be president? I can't control what Father Farahkan -- err "Father Flanagan" has to say! It's a free country (for the moment anyway.)
SO -- WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING ME IF I'M CATHOLIC?
IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE RACISTS?
I'd be careful if I were you... my wife Michelle has plans for dealing with racists like you after the election..
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2102362/posts

No comments: